Sunday, November 18, 2007

Let There Be Marketing...

The founders met again on Saturday... We were due on the status of the project plus we scheduled a meeting with Bryan who we have been considering for business development / marketing position for the last month.

Overall, we are still on track with programming and now with the additional help, I think we are now better equipped to hit our target beta release date and properly market it (or try to). Granted, I would love to get some additional help/backup on both programming and marketing but we're going to tackle it one step at a time.

With regards to "why we're doing this..." my reasons are slightly different than Randall's. As you can see, my dogs love food and I feel the need to provide them with such. They really are spoiled... but I can't help it; they're just too cute.

No comments: