Saturday, November 17, 2007

Why Are We Doing This?

Often times I get distracted from new projects, exciting projects, like EasyAutoSales and while plugging along, trying to get to my next milestone I read a quote or hear an inspirational line that really helps me push to the next level. Today it was a quote by Theodore Roosevelt. It goes a little something like this:

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."

Wei had a great idea. It's something I've belived in myself as a car buff and he put into words and pictures that which I couldn't. I believe that together, we can turn this idea into something greater than just a bunch of car pictures online of cars for sale. It's about being passionate about an idea and not afraid to fail. By taking the risk and putting yourself out on a limb, spending time and money on something that might or might not work, you're already winning. Success means winning the game. Failure means learning and trying again. Sounds like a win-win situation to me. As they say, nothing worth doing was ever easy...

2 comments:

Wei said...

"...nothing worth doing was ever easy." ...except selling cars on EasyAutoSales.com.

Randall said...

I forgot to append that part of the quote...:)